Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Managing The Aging Process


I am almost there I vent this morning to my apartment to water my balcony garden and to my delight the painting is almost done, the floor is sanded and this afternoon they are applying the first coat of varnish, Looks like that by Saturday I can move my bedroom back and get back to my routine.
I can’t tell strongly enough how much I miss that.
Meantime not to lose it all I walk several times up to my room 20 steps and watch what I eat. So far I am managing well
I know some of you may think I am to obsessed with myself and maybe you are right, but when you are 85 and you know or think that the last station is not that far away you do or at least I do everything in my power to slow down the paste to reach it

No comments:

Post a Comment