Saturday, September 12, 2009

Slowing The Aging Process, Still On Track

All I needed was two drawers in my kitchen and ended up decorating the whole apartment. One more week and it is all over and I’ll be very happy and broke.


Monday I move to my son’s house while the bedroom is done, painting and varnishing the floor. The bad news is that I am completely out of my routine. I didn’t go to the gym all last week and probably won’t this week either. I will have to come twice a day to the apartment to water my balcony garden.

It is so easy to go off regular exercising, but at least so far I managed to keep my diet as usual and I will insist to cook while I stay with my son and wife. I think they should be happy coming home from work to super on the table.

For physical activity today and tomorrow I shell start moving things from the bedroom to the living room including some light furniture and tomorrow they be here to move the heavy ones

This will keep me on track for slowing the aging process

No comments:

Post a Comment