Sunday, December 6, 2009

Slow The Aging Process by Laughing a lot

They say that laughter is the best medicine and laughter is a big part of Value Health Card Inc. 468x60slowing the aging process, laugh at you, do not take things to seriously do not make issues of things that could be changed or solved.
Forget forgive lighten up, you be surprised how much more people going to like you, how much more you are going to like yourself.
Well the holidays are almost here and everybody is busy shopping, cooking preparing.
Take a break I found a quite joke in a magazine and I am going to share it with you.
Here it comes

“One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, I could not accept money from you. I am doing community service this week. The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a thank you note and a dozen roses waiting for him at the door.
Later, a cop comes in for a haircut and when he tries to pay his bill the barber again replied, I could not take money from you, I am doing community service this week. The cop was happy and left the shop.\
The next morning when he went to open his shop, he found a thank you note and a dozen donuts waiting for him at the door. Then a politician came in and he got a free haircut. He was very happy when he left.
The next morning when the barber went to open his shop there where a dozen politician waiting for a free haircut.
And that my friends are a good illustration of the fundamental difference between a citizen of a country and the politicians who run it.”
I hope you have a good laugh
15% Off Your Order of $150 or More at TimeForMeCatalog.com
Click Here for Free Shipping at TimeForMeCatalog.com




I believe and endorse this products and when it sells I get commission

No comments:

Post a Comment