Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holiday

I want to wish everybody a very happy and healthy holidays season Try not to eat too much, I know it is very hard specially when you are with family and friends.
You cannot take a holiday from slowing down the aging process, so walk a lot, laugh a lot do not make a mountain out of a molehill. Enjoy what you have and spared love. This goes for me to.
Life is very short and completely realized this when I got into my 80is. The damage what we do to our bodies and souls when we are young sometimes irreversible. I wish somebody would of talk to me like this when I was in my 40is
So, take good care of yourself. Enjoy life it is NEVER too late to make life changes




.
goHastings 125x125 General Banner


Who We Are & What We Do

Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games in a superstore format. We currently operate 153 superstores, averaging approximately 20,000 square feet, primarily in medium-sized markets throughout the United States.
We also operate www.gohastings.com, an e-commerce Internet web site that makes available to our customers new and used entertainment products and unique, contemporary gifts and toys. The site features exceptional product and pricing offers. The Investor Relations section of our web site contains press releases, a link to request financial and other literature and access to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Hastings Entertainment is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ under the symbol HAST.

Itrust and promote this products and get commission when sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment