Thursday, October 15, 2009

YOUR HEALTH Y CHOICESS

Slowing down the aging process is a possibility. I just came from my regular check up and hearing my Dr telling me “just keep doing what you do, all your numbers are good” it gives me a high. I feel good, energized in a right frame of mind.
Like I said before it is not easy and it needs sacrifices strong will to live and discipline, but anybody can do it.
Google diabetic food guide it is colourful and loaded with good carbs. Plenty to choose and with a little imagination you can create delicious meals. I stick to it 90%, I lost weight and kept it off. I am never hungry and do not have any cravings for sugar or fatty things. The guide is on my fridge and I use that when I go shopping. After a while, it becomes a routine
Food is not enough; to slow down the aging you also need exercise at least three times a week. Not strenuous, just regular, and consistent three times a week or more.
It is never too late to start. Earlier you do better is later in life. The damage what is done to our bodies is not imminent immediately but it will show up later in life with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, sugar in the blood and many other things. It could cut the risk quite a bit if you take your health seriously and . You who can do that at any age.
I am 85 Years old almost 86, and if I talk to some people my age or even younger I know immediately that I am doing the right thing and if I can do it so can everybody else.
I am telling this because I am doing it and experience the benefit. Do it you will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment