Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Slowing Down The Aging Process. A Healthy Life Style

What is a healthy life style?, proper exercise, and nutritious food.
According to experts a good diet and regular exercise is an important building block for a healthy living. As people get older and the body changes choosing the right, food and the right
level of exercise it becomes very important to reduce the risk of heart disease cancer and diabetes.
Exercise also influences mobility energy level and your over all well-being.
This is all doable if you take your health seriously. I changed my life style at the age of 75. I swim now 2 km 3-5 days a week and I stick to a diet full of veggies, fruit lean chicken and turkey meats, whole grains fish and nuts. At 85, I have more energy then I know what to do with it, no aches no pains, sleep 6-7 hours almost
uninterrupted. I did slow down, I walk slower, but the kink that comes with age is in check. My checkups are positive and my Dr encourages me to keep doing what I am doing.
No one is too old to start living a healthy life style it is a matter of will power and perseverance

No comments:

Post a Comment